Kristaps Zirnitis

Horny vegan and Canadian weird believe in space aliens wild sex chocolate wasabi :D

Monday, October 28, 2002

Friday I bought this awsome blue feaux fur coat from Quick Nickel on Davie at Denman for only 50 bucks. Wow girls love it. They pet me and I get hugs! Bonus :D Saturday morning I was heading up Robson and saw a crowd which turned out to be people waiting to get naked for free stuff at Lululemon. So I got naked and scored a wonderful bright orange top! Maybe 40 people stripped down right on the street before heading in. There was this super goddess Hannah whom looks like Portia de Rossi and has nipple rings. Wow. And there was this a redhead with the most amazing super huge super perky boobs. And a girl whom looks like Martina Hingis. A Lang-hi student did a photo shoot with me. It was awsome fun posing and shit. She is cool. The media was there and I got on primetime news Yeah!! Thanks Lululemon for the great shirt Yeah!! Love everyone be happy yours Kristaps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home